Parkside at Wildwood is a residential community located off Denny Road near Wildwood Performing Park for the Arts and Chenal Valley.
The same developers who created Taylor Park developed Parkside to bring both common wall patio homes and garden homes together in the same neighborhood. This West Little Rock community offers 3 different types of homes to fit all budgets and home styles. Common wall patio homes can be found in the first section of the neighborhood along with garden homes on 50 ft wide lots. The back section will feature feature 60 ft wide lots. General lawn care will be provided to all home homeowners along with smart home features. This means you never have to mow again!
Homes range from $225,000 – $425,000 and there are many home styles to choose from:
- Attached patio homes range from $225,000-$240,000 with 1350-1550sf and either 3bd/2bth or 2bd/2bth. These homes are highly energy efficient and cater to the low maintenance lifestyle without sacrificing quality of building materials.
- 50ft wide lots feature detached homes of all different styles and floor plans starting at 1800sf and up. Most of these lot sites back to trees!
- 60ft wide lots in the back of the neighborhood accomodates a larger floor plan along with most lots backing to trees and separated making them feel like a small neighborhood on its own.
We know location is of upmost importance and this neighborhood delivers that! Within 2-3 miles from these amenities:
- Kroger Grocery
- The Promenade: outdoor fine dining, shopping, and entertainment
- Wildwood Performing Park for the Arts: food festivals, theater events, and walking trials
- Thompson Library
- Chenal Elementary
- Fitness: FitFactoy, Orange Theory, Cyclebar, Orlando’s fitness
- Many other businesses and shopping